Early Intervention for Signs of Skin Damage
With Obagi-C Rx, you’re on your way to softer, smoother, radiant, and more even-looking skin. The Obagi-C Rx System offers 4% hydroquinone to reduce hyperpigmentation, and other key ingredients that help address the signs of skin aging to maintain younger-looking skin.
Obagi-C Rx System products are ideal if you have:
- Hyperpigmentation, sun damage, and age spots
- Uneven skin tone
- Rough skin
- The appearance fine lines and wrinkles
- Dry, normal, or oily skin
Clinically Supported Ingredients
Prescription 4% hydroquinone
- Improves hyperpigmentation (brown spots)
- Provides a lighter, more even-toned complexion
Other key ingredients that address the signs of skin aging
- An exfoliator helps support skin turnover through gentle exfoliation
- 10% L-ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) helps defend against free radicals
- A broad spectrum sunscreen helps protect against harmful UVA and UVB rays
Deep Skin Absorption
When the Obagi-C Rx C-Clarifying Serum with C-Balancing Toner were compared to SkinCeuticals Phloretin CF®, another leading Vitamin C product, more Vitamin C remained in the skin at 24 hours.1,*
*Based on in vitro studies. Clinical significance has not been established.
Reference: 1. Lehman PA, Investigator, Cetero Research. Evaluation of the percutaneous absorption of 14C-ascorbic acid, in vitro, using the Franz human skin finite dose model (protocol R09-0715). Data on file.